| HOME | ABOUT | COMICS | ILLUSTRATION | SHOP | DOWNLOADS | FILMISH

Thursday 25 October 2012

Grow - Tales of Parenthood

I'm pleased to announce that I am currently putting the finishing touches on my latest comic, which will be released on the 17th of November at the Thought Bubble comic festival in Leeds.

The comic is called 'Grow', and it gives my take on fatherhood.  It’s an honest but affectionate timelapse of my fledgeling family, taking us through pregnancy and the first six months of my son's life.  These strips portray the anxiety, frustration and happiness of becoming a parent, and those odd little moments of ill-timed projectile vomiting and unwanted dietary advice from homeless men.

I'll be selling the first copies at the convention, where you might be lucky enough to meet my wee one.  I'll be signing and sketching in copies, and if you like my son can chew/drool on them too. 

I'll make them available to buy online / possibly as a digital download, and in select comic shops later in November.

You can check out my previous autobio work '100 Tiny Moments...' here or buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment